Total number of teams – 8
Players per team – 12 (10+2), total 96 Players
1 pro/coach per team as manager/mentor (non-playing)
Each team consists of:
- 1 lady player minimum (any handicap)
- 1 junior player below 15 years minimum (any handicap)
- 1 senior player above 60 years minimum (any handicap)
- Handicap 0 to 9 (minimum 2 players)
- Handicap 10 to 18 (minimum 2 players)
- Handicap 19 to 27 (minimum 2 players)
- Each team will appoint a captain who will represent the team
- Each player has to play at least 1 day
A tie between 2 teams will consist of 5 matches of 9 holes each.
- Match 1: Marquee match will be a Fourball better ball played on gross score and will carry double points
- Match 2: Foursome
- Match 3: Foursome
- Match 4: Fourball better ball
- Match 5: Fourball better ball
- A team will win a tie based on how many UP it is on its competitor.
- Each hole UP is 1 point. In the Marquee match, each hole UP is 2 points.
- If a walkover is given, the opposition team will win by 9 points.
- Total points from each match will be added to make the total score for the tie.
- In the round robin stage the total points from each of the 3 ties (each team plays 3 ties in a group of 4) will be added for the total score of the team.
Team Behind Tournament
Organising Committee for The Poona Club Golf League 2019
- Mr. Swastik Sirisikar (Captain)
- Mr. Andrew Pinto (Chairman)
- Mr. Indraneel Mujgule (Committee Member)
- Mr. Aditya Deshmukh (Member)
- Mr. Aditya Kanitkar (Tournament Director)
Mr. Jehan & Team
World Web Solutions
(An Eye on the Future Since 1999)
Mr. Sham Rathi (Member) & Miss Nikita Rathi (Member)